Friday, August 8, 2014

Viral On Facebook parang ginawa lang ni Postpartum

Posted by: 

This cheating issue of a Seaman Jefferson to his girlfriend Iya goes viral on Facebook.
It is said that his girlfriend cheated on him while he was on ship and working.
Jefferson  posted on his Facebook account all the photos that he’s cheating girlfriend shared with him captioned;
How I proclaimed my love to you before, I will proclaim too how bitch you are at doing this kind of shit on me Iya ! You’re so effrontery to send me your photos with your impudent guy while I was on the ship then you let him ride and drive my car! then your uncle and your cousin said that all of these pictures were not a strong evidence! you’re both effrontery!! why don’t you both fell into a gorge with my car! you’re immoral.
ol
The above photo is the post that Jefferson posted and the images that Iya sent to him.
That post of him gained likes and random comments. It’s also shared by almost 13,000 persons on Facebook. Jefferson posted a lot of status’ on his Facebook account that obviously strikes Iya .
Some people do cheat. But if this happens to you, what will you feel? What will you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment