Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Facts you didnt know!!!!

'An educated person'
has good manner and good moral character, educated person comes with being good personLearns how to respect other's lives, DOWN TO EARTHHindi lahat ng nakapag aral edukada.:))))))))

Wag kang magmayabang para namang ang taas na ng
narating mo at wag karin magbait baitan at hindi bagay,
alam ko ugali mo PLASTIK...

"ang TSiSMiS. . . 
parang HiStORy..
pinaniniwalaan 
kahit hindi NaSakSiHaN!"
yan ang Tatak ng Brgy Lourdes


Now I know your true color, I will just let karma get to you.

BUT!!!

If you love me, I'll love you back. If your nice, I'll be nice back. If you hate me, too bad! I wont change! If your rude to me, BEWARE!!!

Sample......

ang putang ina mo 
ay binubuo ng labing isang letra, limang patinig at anim na katinig. 
binibigkas ito kadalasan kapag nagugulat ka, nagagalit, naiinis, nagbibiro, nang aasar. 
nasasarapan sa isang tao o kaya naman ay isa ka lang talagang literal na  
PUtANG iNA!

two
wordS
one
finger
for
my
dear
haters!!
#pakYukaPo?!!!


today meaning:
weak people revenge... like telling the truth/know something fact
strong people forgive... 
intelligent people ignore... like a criminal, plastik, actress 

NOTE:

I only said it 'cause I mean it
I only mean it 'cause it's true
So don't you doubt what I've been saying

Cause its been happened to me and Based on my experienced!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment